Friday, February 17

Hello little one!

Today was the first appointment for the new addition. My only concern for the doctor was making sure there was only one heartbeat. My mom has been trying to convince me we are having twins. Scary thing is, twins and triplets run in my family. Not cool when it's a real possibility!

I was very happy when we met with our new OB because in this office, they do an ultrasound on the first visit. Yay! We get to see the baby instead of just hear the heartbeat. First things first.... We are definitely having only ONE baby. Second.... This kid is active! Flips and tricks, it was hard getting a good look, but it was very exciting. The doctor even tried to get a look at what the sex might be, but of course, the umbilical cord was in the way. I guess we won't know for a few more weeks.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Woot woot! Glad there is only 1! :) Good luck in the coming weeks!