Thursday, July 22

Midnight Snacks




I've started to notice something with Sydney. No matter where you put her in her crib for bedtime, she always seems to migrate over to her stuffed animals. Last night she did just that. She was all cuddled up with her stuffed animals, butt up in the air (that was a first), and sleeping peacefully. Jesse threw a blanket over her and we went to bed.








Sometimes I like to peak in early in the morning before I head to work. Every now and then I get lucky and she's awake so I can play with her for a few minutes before heading out. (I'm sure Jesse loves the thought of me getting her all wound up at 6:30 in the morning then leaving her to talk at him through the monitor.) This morning she was sleeping, but sometime during the night she decided to take a trip. I guess she didn't want that blanket after all? That kid can always make me smile.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

That is so stinking hilarious!!! I love how she migrates at night! What a girl!